5 Posture Correction Tips to Look and Feel Your Best
1. Pay attention to how you stand and sit. Make it a habit to regularly check whether your shoulders are slumping, and pull them back when they do.
2. Good posture projects confidence and power. Train your body to sit upright which strengthens your back and core, while relieving tension that can cause pain.
3. Employees and students who sit up straighter are more likely to succeed. Sitting upright increases your alertness and engagement. Use good posture to your advantage.
4. This is a hard one, but practice tiny posture corrections throughout the day (especially while sitting at work or in a class). Pull your shoulders back, lengthen your spine and breathe.
5. If you’re going to sit upright and stand taller, then you need a way to make posture correction a daily practice. Be willing to spend money on a solution to slouching and take your time to train your body in proper posture.
Wouldn't you spend a few minutes per day on posture correction if it improved your work, health and relationships?
“Tiny tweaks can lead to big changes,” said Dr. Amy Cuddy, a social psychologist who has said that posture influences decisions, "like who we hire or promote, or who we ask out on a date." Bad posture habits are hard to break, but an incredible device called the UPRIGHT GO uses biofeedback to train your body in posture correction.
The device sits right on your back and uses biofeedback that trains your body to develop better habits. “Everybody keeps asking me about this high-tech gadget I wear on my upper back,” said Gunnar Thorderson, a father and entrepreneur from Utah. Gunner said the UPRIGHT GO “is changing the posture game by helping you train your back muscles to sit up straight rather then having a back brace do all the work which weakens your back!”
Ashley Hargrove, a commercial advertising and wardrobe stylist, has now made it her goal to have better posture. She said, “after working from home over the last 10 years my posture has taken a beating.” When asked about how she's fixing her posture problem Ashley said, “the UPRIGHT GO trainer is literally the ONLY thing that has actually helped me sit up straight through the day.”
“Whether it’s working at my desk, picking out clothes, or out and about the UPRIGHT GO has been a lifesaver,” Ashley said. “I can’t go a day without wearing it now!”
The product comes packaged in a durable, magnetic flap box that fits in the palm of your hand. There are two parts to the UPRIGHT GO: a tiny wearable device that adheres to your back and a 5-star smartphone app that automatically tracks your posture correction. Each unit comes with a stylish neoprene carrying case that’s perfect for storing your UPRIGHT GO when you are not wearing it.
They Are 50% OFF for a LIMITED TIME, Only on the UPRIGHT GO Website.